A few shots of the farm courtesy of our friends at Horse In Motion Films and Flying Giant Productions. (No audio)
Tasty Acres Colorado Signature Salad
- ⅓ cup oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 TBSP fresh chopped parsley
- ½ tsp hot pepper sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh-ground black pepper
- 4 cups Tasty Acres Signature Salad Mix, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups Tasty Acres Spinach, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup celery (2-3 stalks), thinly sliced and diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 11 oz can of mandarin oranges, drained
- Candied Almonds:
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 3 TBS sugar
- Heat over low heat, stirring often until coated. Let col.
- Step 1 Make the dressing first, and be sure to refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Step 2 Next, make the candied almonds by combining sugar and nuts in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir often until sugar melts and coats the almonds. Let cool to room temperature before cutting into smaller pieces to distribute through salad.
- Step 3 To serve, combine all the veggies, oranges and nuts in a large bowl, then toss with dressing immediately before serving.
What goes into a blog post? Helpful, industry-specific content that: 1) gives readers a useful takeaway, and 2) shows you’re an industry expert. Use your company’s blog posts to opine on current industry topics, humanize your company, and show how your products and services can…